ExionPro Running Martingale for Horses with Soft Leather Bib
- Bib Running Martingale Has A Soft Leather Attachment That Provides The Horse A Guideline
- Bib Martingales Are Designed To Prevent The Horse From Catching The Martingale Straps In Its Mouth
- Smoothly Finished With Special Polish & Lacquered On Premium Quality Of Buckles For Long-lasting Results
- Number Of Holes On The Chest Strap Makes This Martingale Better Adjustable
- CHOICE OF LEATHER: Vegetable Tanned Leather/ European English Leather/ English Cow Leather
- MARTINGALE SIZE: Warmblood/Over, Standard/Full, Medium/Cob, Small/Pony Size Horse English Bridle
Item code # 4015
A bib running martingale with the gap between the two upper straps filled in with a leather bib. Bib martingales are most often used in racing and are designed to prevent the horse from catching the martingale straps in its mouth.
The bib is less flexible than two straps on a running martingale and helps to keep the reins together. This running attachment has a Soft leather attachment that provides the horse a guideline to stay in and prevents the horse from putting its head up. The martingale can be adjusted with a number of holes on the chest strap.
This is a very rich quality product crafted with elite quality leather, which is the best and foremost used around the globe and delivers a smooth finish along with attractive looks for schooling purposes and horse show rings.