Sheepskin of ExionPro Snap Over Lay Girth
- PADDING: 100% Real Sheepskin Fur Removable Pads With Strong Velcro
- QUALITY: For the added comfort of the horse, it's particularly soft to touch and as smooth as silk, and it's even mild on the horse's skin
- REMOVABLE: It can be easily removed and reinstalled
- WASHABLE: Safe for washing and cleaning purposes (Gentle wash recommended)
- STITCHING: Each Stitch Is Precisely Sewn With Heavy Duty Cotton Threads Which Are Trimmed To Impart Clean And Finished Looks In Order To Retain Optimum Durability And Beauty
- GIRTH: To buy the original girth for the sheepskin, click here
Item code # 227-Sheepskin
We, at Bridles & Reins, encourage customers and potential riders to always purchase a loose sheepskin padding along with the complete sheepskin girth. The sheepskin is completely removable hence one can easily remove it and try another set of padding on the girth.
Our sheepskin is a real product and it is purely made up of 100% Real Sheepskin instead of artificial fibres available on the market. This makes the padding extremely soft to touch and mild on the horse's skin. Due to the soft & cosy padding, this sheepskin padding for girths becomes horse-friendly & avoids any kind of pinching or itching to the animal, and enhances the comfort level.
The sheepskin padding is washable so in case it gets dirty after consecutive uses, customers have the privilege to remove and wash it on their own. In the meantime, the extra piece of sheepskin bought at the time of purchasing the girth can be used for riding.
The velcro employed in the sheepskin padding is of utmost quality and in its proper use, exhibits a great fastening. Each stitch is precisely sewn with heavy-duty cotton threads that are trimmed to impart clean and finished looks in order to retain optimum durability and beauty. Even during active riding or galloping the firm grip of the velcro ensures proper safety.
The hook part of Velcro has been stitched onto the back of sheepskin whereas the loop part of Velcro is stitched to the girth. If your girth has Velcro loops on the sheepskin, please write an email to us after placing your order. If you have any doubt about the hook and loop situation, do write an email to us along with the photos for confirmation.