Replacement Noseband of ExionPro Dressage Anti-Pressure Raised Comfort Padded Bridle
- BRIDLE STYLE: Dressage, Eventing, Snaffle Bridle
- NOSEBAND: Square Raised Crank Noseband
- COMPONENTS: Noseband along with Flash and Flash attachment (if any)
- FLASH: Detachable Flash
- CHOICE OF LEATHER: Vegetable Tanned Leather (Advanced Rider) / European English Leather (Expert Rider) / English Cow Leather (Elite Rider)
- LEATHER SHADES: Black / Havana Brown / Oak Brown / Conker
- NOSEBAND SIZE: WarmBlood/Over, Standard/Full, Medium/Cob, Small/Pony Size Horse Bridle
- BRIDLE COMPATIBLE WITH:
- OTHER BRIDLE PARTS: To buy the replacement headpiece for the bridle, click here
Item code # 1197-Noseband
We advise most of our customers to purchase an extra noseband at the time of purchasing the bridle. Since one extra noseband will save you money in the long run and will comfort you to replace the used up noseband with the extra purchased noseband at the time of original buying.
Customers who already own the bridle can save huge by purchasing this replacement noseband and renewing their old tack instead of purchasing a whole new bridle. On purchasing the product, the rider gets a complete set of a noseband along with the flash and flash attachment (if any).
Purchasing a noseband elsewhere doesn't provide the exact fitting and the horse will also suffer the comfort of the original gear. It is recommended to all the horse riders who are our loyal customers, to purchase the concerned noseband from our tack store only in case they are looking for an extra piece along with their bridle.
The discreet padding at the noseband further enhances the horse’s comfort. Not to mention the fancy stitching that just delivers style to suit both everyday use and showing purposes.
Precise craft fluidly combines both functionalities as well as a sporty design. Smoothly finished and curved with special polish & lacquered on premium quality buckles for long-lasting results. The noseband in all is just a work of art. The waves and curves on it will just make your horse look like none other at your horseshow and make it stand apart from the crowd.