ExionPro Comfortable Broad Ear Free Cutaway Anatomic Shape Mono Crownpiece Designer Fancy Stitched Perfect Square Raised Figure 8 Noseband English Bridle Padded Jaw & Rubber Reins
- BRIDLE STYLE: Jumping Figure 8 Bridle
- CROWNPIECE: Cowskin Lined Comfort Cutback Mono Crownpiece
- BROWBAND & NOSEBAND: Designer Stitched Square Raised Lined & Both Side Adjustable Figure 8 Noseband
- CHOICE OF LEATHER: Vegetable Tanned Leather/ European English Leather/ English Cow Leather
- REINS: Soft & Strong Rubber Rein With Premium Quality Buckle.
- LEATHER SHADES: Black & Brown Leather
- BRIDLE SIZE: Warmblood/Over, Standard/Full, Medium/Cob, Small/Pony Size Horse English Bridle
- CHEEK PIECE: 16mm Cheek Piece with Hook Fastening
- BRIDLE PARTS: Get an Extra / Replacement Headpiece and Noseband for your bridle
Item code # 1137
Crafted with soft leather designer Fancy stitched on fine Square raised, Figure 8 shaped Noseband, padded on Crown Piece, Browband, Noseband & Under the Jaw, equipped with our new design board Crown piece, fine anatomical cut completely freeing the base of the ears of the horse.
The knot point where the noseband crosses over the nose in the figure-eight specimen is highlighted with a designer star or flower-like leather art which is optimally cushioned to avoid any kind of itching to the horse.
A top-end product with a 50 mm broad monochromatic headpiece, anatomically shaped making free space for the ear. Extra broad cutback anatomical shape crownpiece releases maximum pressure from the neck of the animal.
Soft padding is the most unique and distinct quality of this bridle. Due to soft & cosy padding on the crown piece, browband, and nosebands, this bridle becomes horse-friendly & above all, a comfortable padded buckle guard under the Jaw is provided to avoid any kind of pinching and itching to the animal and enhances the comfort level.
This is a very rich quality product crafted with elite quality leather, which is the best & foremost used around the Globe and delivers a smooth finish along with attractive looks for schooling purposes and horse show rings.
Each stitch is precisely sewn and counts up to 10 to 12 stitches per inch with heavy-duty cotton threads in order to retain optimum durability and beauty.
Smoothly finished and curved with special polish & lacquered on premium quality buckles for long-lasting results.
Soft yet Strong reins with Martingale stoppers will not move out from the comfortable grip of the user's hands.