ExionPro Anatomic Joint Dressage Girth
- HORSE GIRTH: Dressage Girth
- ELASTIC: Elastic With to Leather Is Used To Ensures The Ultra-comfortable Fitting In Squeezing And Swelling States
- HARDWARE: Smoothly Finished And Curved With Special Polish Stainless Steel Roller Buckles & Has Two D-rings At Each End Of The Girth Makes The Girting Comfortable
- LEATHER: High-Quality Vegetable Tanned Leather With Soft Skin Inner Lining Which Makes This Product Very Admirable
- STITCHING: Each Stitch Is Precisely Sewn With Heavy Duty Cotton Threads Which Are Trimmed To Impart Clean And Finished Looks In Order To Retain Optimum Durability And Beauty
TYPE OF PADDING: Thick Leather Padding Is Provided
Item code # 221
The anatomic cut of this short girth is made for low girting and gives a maximum amount of freedom when the horse moves to enable optimal comfort. An elastic section is fitted under the leather and extra soft padding adds to the horse's comfort. Features elastic at both ends for equal pressure distribution and easy tightening.
Cushioning marks its elegance. Soft padding is the most unique and distinct quality of this Girth. Due to soft & cosy padding, this girth becomes horse-friendly & avoids any kind of pinching and itching to the horse, and enhances the comfort level.
This is a very rich quality product crafted with elite quality leather, which is the best and foremost used in the Asian Continent and delivers a smooth finish along with attractive looks for schooling purposes and horse show rings.
Each stitch is precisely sewn with heavy-duty cotton threads that are trimmed to impart clean and finished looks in order to retain optimum durability and beauty.
Smoothly finished and curved with special polish & lacquered on premium quality buckles for long-lasting results.