ExionPro Anti Pressure Crownpiece Raised Padded Bridle with Reins
- BRIDLE STYLE: Jumping Snaffle Bridle With Reins
- CROWNPIECE: Soft Lined Anti pressure Crownpiece
- Browband: Half Round Raised Padded Browband
- Noseband: Half Round Noseband with Removable Flash
- Reins and Buckle Type: Soft yet Strong Rubber Reins With Premium Quality Stainless Steel Buckles
- Leather Quality: Choice of Vegetable Tanned Leather/ European English Leather/ English Cow Leather
- BRIDLE SIZE: Warmblood/Over, Standard/Full, Medium/Cob, Small/Pony Size Horse Bridle
- CHEEK PIECE: 16mm Cheek Piece with Hook Fastening
- BRIDLE PARTS: Get an Extra / Replacement Headpiece and Noseband for your bridle
Item code # 1116
Beautifully crafted traditionally raised flash bridle from the house of Bridles & Reins.
This is a very rich quality product with perfectly raised, precisely stitched. Crafted with elite quality leather, which is the best and foremost used and delivers a smooth finish along with attractive looks for schooling purposes and horse show rings.
A top-end product anti-pressure crownpiece anatomically shaped making free space for the ear. Anti-Pressure crownpiece releases maximum pressure from the neck of the animal. Besides, it appears very eye catchy and adorable.
Soft padding is the most unique and distinct quality of this bridle. Due to soft & cosy padding on the crownpiece, browband, and noseband, this bridle becomes animal-friendly, this, in turn, provides minimal stretch and maximum strength to leather & above all, a comfortable buckle guard is provided on Noseband and Flash as well to avoid any kind of pinching and itching to the animal and enhances the comfort level.
Each stitch is precisely sewn and counts up to 10 to 12 stitches per inch with heavy-duty cotton threads that are trimmed to impart clean and finished looks in order to retain optimum durability and beauty.
Smoothly finished and curved with special polish & lacquered on premium quality buckles for long-lasting results.
Soft yet Strong reins with Martingale stoppers will not move out from the comfortable grip of the user's hands.