ExionPro Designer Stitched Snaffle Bridle With Mono Crown Piece & Rubber Rein
- BRIDLE STYLE: Jumping Snaffle Bridle.
- CROWNPIECE: CowSkin Lined Comfort Cutback Monocrown Piece.
- BROWBAND & NOSEBAND: Designer Stitched Square Raised lined Browband & Noseband-Detachable Flash.
- REINS: Soft & Strong Rubber Rein With Premium Quality Buckle.
- CHOICE OF LEATHER: Vegetable Tanned Leather/ European English Leather/ English Cow Leather.
- LEATHER SHADES: Black & Brown Leather.
- BRIDLE SIZE: WarmBlood/Over, Standard/Full, Medium/Cob, Small/Pony Size horse bridle
- CHEEK PIECE: 13mm Cheek Piece with Hook Fastening.
Item code # 1047
A classically designed English Bridles from the house of Bridles & Reins.
This is a very rich quality product with perfectly square raised & precisely stitched with a designer fancy touch on Browband & Noseband along with detachable flash.
Crafted with premier quality leather, which is the best and foremost used around the Globe and delivers a smooth finish along with attractive looks for schooling purposes and show ring.
It is a prime quality unique product with a 35 mm broad mono crown piece. Extra broad cutaway mono crown releases maximum pressure from the neck and frees the space for the horse ears. Besides, it appears very eye catchy and adorable.
Soft padding/ Lined is the most unique and distinct quality of this hunter bridle. Due to soft & cozy padding on the Crownpiece, browband, and noseband, this Engish bridle becomes horse-friendly & above all, a comfortable buckle guard on the noseband & flash is provided to avoid any kind of pinching and itching to the animal and enhances the comfort level.
Each stitch is precisely sewn and counts up to 10 to 12 stitches per inch with heavy-duty cotton threads that are trimmed to impart clean and finished looks in order to retain optimum durability and beauty. Smoothly finished and curved with special polish & lacquered on premium quality buckles for long-lasting results.
Soft yet Strong horse reins with Martingale stoppers will not move out from the comfort grip of the user's hands.